- This policy covers how BabyPool.com treats personal information that BabyPool.com
collects and receives, including information related to your past
use of BabyPool.com products and services. Personal information is
information about you that is personally identifiable like your
name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not
otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that
BabyPool.com does not own or control, or to people that BabyPool.com
does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- BabyPool.com collects personal
information when you register with BabyPool.com, when you use
BabyPool.com and when you visit BabyPool.com pages.
- When you register we ask for
information such as your name, email address, zip code, and billing
street address. Once you register with BabyPool.com and sign in to
our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- BabyPool.com collects information
about your transactions with us.
- BabyPool.com automatically
receives and records information on our server logs from your
browser, including your IP address, BabyPool.com cookie information,
and the page you request.
- BabyPool.com uses information for the following general
purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill
your requests for services, improve our services, contact you, and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- BabyPool.com does not rent, sell,
or share personal information about you with other people or
non affiliated companies except when we have your permission,
or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court
orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal
rights or defend against legal claims;
- We transfer information about you
if BabyPool.com is acquired by or merged with another company. In
this event, BabyPool.com will notify you before information about
you is transferred and becomes subject to a different privacy
- BabyPool.com displays
advertisements. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may
assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads
meet the targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24 from a
particular geographic area.
- BabyPool.com does not provide any
personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or
view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad
you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make
the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display
- BabyPool.com advertisers include companies (search
engines with advertisements tailored to the content of BabyPool.com pages, stores,
airlines, and software companies).
- BabyPool.com may set and access
BabyPool.com cookies on your computer.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal
information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to
come into contact with that information to provide products or
services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and
procedural safeguards that protect personal information about you.
- Your BabyPool.com Account
Information is password-protected.
- In certain areas BabyPool.com uses industry-standard
SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- BabyPool.com may update this policy. We will notify you about
significant changes in the way we treat personal information by
sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your
BabyPool.com account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions